Visitor Parking Permits
Kelley School of Business departments must purchase Visitor Permits from Parking Operations directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide them with the number of permits that you need and an account number. You may be required to pick up the permits at the Henderson Parking Garage (310 S. Fess Avenue). Whomever picks the permits up will need to provide ID.
- No students or employees may be given a Visitor Permit under any circumstances. If a permit has been forgotten or lost, please work with Parking Operations directly.
- Visitors should display the permit immediately upon parking to avoid being ticketed by Parking Enforcement.
- Parking permits should never be given to a visitor blank. (A specific date must be written on the permit with black marker). A blank permit displayed will be subject to ticketing by Parking Enforcement.
- The date on the parking permit should never be changed. Altered permits will be subject to ticketing by Parking Enforcement.
- When exiting the 11th & Fee Parking Garage, visitors using a Visitor permit should use the Cashier Exit. The passes will not swipe in the permit readers.
- Parking in the 11th & Fee Parking Garage is free from 6:00 PM Friday until 7:00 AM Monday.
- Student Clubs and Organizations must purchase Visitor Permits directly from Parking Operations. They are located at the Henderson Parking Garage, 310 S. Fess Avenue, Bloomington IN.
- Visitors who do not receive a permit from a Kelley department must purchase a Visitor Permit directly from Parking Operations or pay the garage parking fee when exiting. Parking Operations is located at the Henderson Parking Garage, 310 S. Fess Avenue, Bloomington IN.
Links & Useful Tools: